4.05.2011

monday night shopping trip

Today I went on one of the longest shopping trips that I have been on in a while. And I was by myself, even though I do find it easier to shop by yourself. Check out all of the great things I got!

It all started with these two lamps. I found them on Craigslist for $15 each. You can't beat that, especially if you felt how heavy these things are. They are made of ceramic and the shades are a tweed material. Yes, the other one does have a lamp shade, but it's lying around somewhere! I will be posting a DIY project for these beauties later...once I decide exactly what I want to do with them!

This is the result of 4 hours in Joanns... AMAZING fabric!

From left to right:

(1) will be used for throw pillows in the living room (scroll down for my new throw pillow that will accompany these)

(2) will either be used for a fabric artwork or for pillows, still undecided

(3) will be made into a throw. Still trying to figure out how to get the yarn look around the edges, so I will be experimenting with this one!

(4) will be make two beautiful 22"x22" pillows for my new bed

More New Finds:




This is the pillow I was referring to. I have been gawking over this pillow for the last couple months...stopping myself from buying. Today seemed like the right opportunity, though, since I had already spent a ton of other money! I am so glad I got this, though, because it is going to match great with the yellow fabric above. It is part of the DwellStudio for Target line.



Here is the desk that I want, but can not have, at least not yet! The problem is, we are moving into a smaller apartment and I am in the middle of selling all of my big furniture, so to add another desk to the mix is just chaos! One day I might have it though, or one similar. I have my eye on this desk from Ikea.

So, this is what my living room looked like when I got home from my very long shopping trip:

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...