9.07.2011

A Monochromatic Life


Anyone else love this look as much as I do? There are so many styles I love, I often confuse the fiance (oops). The inspiration photo is Erin Loechner's guest bedroom. The monochromatic scheme looks so amazing, but I would have to add a few pops of color.

I have a rug that would go perfectly with these New Mexico style pillow covers. As you can tell, I love Leah Duncan's designs. They are just stunning to me. I would love to get my hands on some of her designs. Now, which of the bottom two should I get?

Oh and you can find that awesome bike print here. I really like it.

If you love this style as much as I do, you can buy the pillow covers here:

Leah Duncan’s Santa Fe ($38)
BeStill’s Lines & Arrows ($60)

Leah Duncan's Geometry ($38)
Leah Duncan's Triangles ($38)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...