9.02.2011

Feedback Wanted: Alt Design Summit 2012

Okay... big decision day!

I am sure many of you have heard of Alt Design Summit. Well, the next one takes place January 18-21, 2012 in Salt Lake City. How awesome would it be to travel to Salt Lake City? I would love to.

So, to go or not to go. That is the question. I was interested in hearing feedback from everyone if they have attended in the past or are planning to attend this year. I think it would be a great networking opportunity for me, but want to make sure the price tag fits the outcome. You know what I mean?

 

Any feedback or suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doooo it

garrettgee said...

I have gone both pior years. Amazing event. I'm from Utah so I went because it was convenient. But I was honestly surprised at the quality of speakers and attendees they put together from all over the world. Hope that helps : )

amanda said...

Thanks Garrett! I am definitely going. I have never been to Salt Lake City, but definitely want to check it out. The speaker list looks amazing.

Thanks for the feedback =)

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...