11.05.2011

This Weekend

So, after looking at my bank account and noticing the large lump of money that was taken out this month for our monthly dues to our gym, I decided I may as well go to the gym even if it kills me. I know there were like a million other things that I could have been doing, but I can't keep making excuses!

Anyways, for the rest of the weekend, I will be cleaning up the mess that I created last night when I decided to rearrange furniture to make room for the early christmas tree.

The dining room is now on the other side of the apartment next to the windows. I love it so much, I can't believe I didn't do it sooner!


The "office" is now where the dining room used to be, next to the kitchen (that might be an issue in the future). I have a HUGE mess to clean up and lots of throwing away/organizing to do! It's gonna be a long weekend, but a much needed weekend so I can make the space a little more motivational for work!


Have a wonderful weekend! Oh, and don't forget, my giveaway ends tomorrow at 12 pm (CST).

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...