8.24.2011

BREAKING NEWS...

Okay, not really. But this is important. The brand new video from Blogshop Chicago, where I got to work with Bri from designlovefest and Angela from Angela+Ithyle. It was amazing working with these two girls and I would definitely help out again in the future (even though Bri tackles me around the 1:00 minute mark)...


B L O G S H O P - Chicago from Geoff Boothby / Landshark on Vimeo.

Here is a group shot, too:
























to view more images from the day, go here.

3 comments:

Colleen / Inspired to Share said...

Ohhh yeah! I love that part where you and Bri fall, so cute! : )

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Very cool, these classes look like so much fun, I wish I could go to one, even though I know some photoshop ;)

amanda said...

@Colleen. I died when I saw my face =)

@Gaby. It's okay if you know some photoshop. I was helping the class and I still learned stuff. The best part is, I already knew how to do all of it, but sometimes you forget the easiest things to do, or that photoshop has so many possibilites. I would still recommend taking the class. It's a great investment!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...