5.26.2011

Puppy Love {by æ}

How cute is this bow? When I saw it, I immediately thought of my puppy. I found it on Silly Buddy's Etsy shop. Below are a couple more items from their shop and then a few shots of my puppy! The best thing about SillyBuddy is they donate 3% of their sales to the Hinsdale Humane Society; A local non-profit animal shelter.



Sage Honeycomb Bow Tie Dog Collar

My baby {the little one} with Apollo, Steven's family dog. 




All grown up!


This was the proud moment where she graduated from puppy training classes. 
It was scary for a bit, we didn't think the trainer was going to pass her! She knew HOW to do everything, it just depended on if she wanted to that day or not. Smart dog = pain in the ass!


Cheers! It's almost Memorial Day weekend, pools open in 2 days and life is grand :-)

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...