10.29.2011

that time already... or too soon?

If you are anything like me (crazy), you want to listen to 'have yourself a merry little christmas' while hanging the lights around the fireplace TODAY! I know... it may be a little too soon, so I had to make myself a rule. No holiday music or lights until November 1st. Well, sad to say, I broke both of those rules this year.

In my defense, the lights were in my way, so I figured the best way to get them out of the way was to hang them up. The music, I have no excuse for. I manually typed 'alternative holiday music' into itunes and She & Him popped up. I bought it. No excuses.

I am in the middle of designing our holiday cards, and I wanted to share a few of my favorites from egg press. There is so much inspiration over there if you are DIYing your cards this year.


check out the rest of egg press's holiday collection here

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...