7.22.2011

Roundup: Style Blogs

I read soooo many blogs, so I figured it would be nice of me to share some of my ultimate favorites.

I am going to start a new series of posts dedicated to roundups of awesome things, so look forward to that (or not...your choice)!

To start the roundups off, I decided to share a list of blogs that are dedicated to something that I only recently started paying attention to. Must be because of graduating, moving to a big city, and so on?!? Anywho, I am giving you the lowdown on my favorite STYLE blogs. Style (in my mind) includes everything from clothes to makeup to jewelry to hair, so these bloggers definitely have their hands full.

So, after further ado, I present you with my favorites:


This may sound weird, but her nail polish is what inspires me most (weird? I think so). She talks about everything: clothing, home interiors, makeup, hair and even food! She has some amazing recipes, including the one she posted today. Look at these delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies:



But, back to style, here are a couple snapshots of recent outfits she wore (that I personally love):




Number Two (Sorry, I don't Spanish): Atlantic Pacific

She's a fellow Blogger and has some amazing posts on what she wears everyday. Here are a couple of recent outfits that could inspire even the most un-fashionista people in the world:


See?? Everything is awesome!

Number Three: What I Wore

A lot of people know Jessica because of her new book that just came out: What I Wore by Jessica Quirk. She has a lot of everyday style inspiration on her blog, which a lot of people can relate to. Plus, she seems like an awesome person to hang out with. Here are a couple of snapshots from her blog:


Jessica Quirk, What I Wore, WhatIWore, What I Wore book, outfit blog, What I Wore today, Bloomington Indiana, House of Harlow, Vintage, Rebecca Minkoff




No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...