6.20.2011

Ever Heard of It?

If you guys haven't heard of Heartsy, yet, allow me to say You're Welcome! If you love Etsy, then you will definitely love Heartsy.

Consider Heartsy, the Groupon of handmade products! They have amazing deals. Today, I just bought a deal from Etsy seller, bits & barley. I got a $37 gift card for free. All I had to do was sign up for the VIP membership. I earned the other credits to purchase the gift card by referring my friends to Heartsy.

So, point of the story: Heartsy is awesome and everyone should check it out!

I've already starting browsing through bits & barley, trying to decide which items I want to buy. Hard decision, since there are more than $37 worth of items that I want! Here are a few of my favorites, so far:







Bonus: They all come wrapped in this cute pillow box!


No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...